Tuesday, September 21, 2010

? Don't They Hear Themselves ?

Today I heard a sound bite from a woman supporting our duly elected President. She was talking about the difficult hand the PotUS was dealt and how well he was doing. She talked about 2 unfunded wars and unfunded tax cuts.

Now I'm just an old Iowa farm boy, but I seem to remember the PotUS voting for the wars when he was a senator. Am I now supposed to believe that he shouldn't be held accountable as President for something he supported and voted for as a Senator?

But even more breath taking to me is the comment about "unfunded tax cuts"!

The only "tax cuts" that must be funded by the government are the "tax cuts" given to those not paying taxes in the first place, at which point they are not tax cuts but in reality they are handouts! Tax cuts to those who actually pay taxes do not need to be "funded"! You just don't take as much from them in the first darn place!

No comments:

Post a Comment